Information we collect
The Company collects information directly from you, when you give it to us using this website, or over the phone. We collect data from a variety of sources:
- When you take a quote or purchase products or services from this site;
- when you speak to our customer services personnel;
- by entering competitions and completing surveys, subscribing to newsletters.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.html
- Netscape Navigator: http://www.netscape.com/legal_notices/cookies.html
How that information is used
We only use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us or related purposes which would reasonably be expected in the provision of services and marketing to you. This includes:
- selling, promoting and provision of products and services requested by you;
- providing you with information that you request (by post, telephone or email);
- sending you additional information on our products and services that we think may be of interest to you (if by email, only where appropriate or where you have opted in);
- sending you information on products and services of our business partners that we think may be of interest to you (if by email, only where appropriate or where you have opted in);
- to analyse trends in product sales so as to ensure that we are providing products and services which best reflect customer needs.
Disclosure of information
The Company may, from time to time, engage third party contractors to carry out work for the Company. Third party contractors are prohibited from using collected personal information about you, except for the specific purpose for which that personal information has been supplied by the Company to the contractor.
The Company may also disclose information to a third party, for the purpose of obtaining legal advice or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
The Company endeavors to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and to keep this information accurate complete and up to date.
Other than described above, the Company will not use, sell or disclose your personal information without your consent. Your information is stored in secure servers that are protected in secure facilities. The Company will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss from unauthorized access modification or disclosure. However, the Company is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
The Company will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used.
The Privacy Officer
Crest Financial Services Pty Limited
Level 1, 332-342 Oxford Street
BONDI JUNCTION NSW 2012
Tel: 9388 0066
Fax: 9389 0077
If you inform us that the personal information is not correct, complete and up to date, the Company will take all reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate complete and up to date.
If at any time you decide you do not want to receive or continue to receive additional information from us, you can contact us as detailed below or use the unsubscribe function either when you supply your personal information to the Company via this website or when you receive additional information from us. p> If you do not wish to provide the Company with personal information, the Company will be unable to properly provide you with the products, services, information and/or warranty that you require.
Amendments to Privacy Statement
I Waldren, Sydney.